Thursday 8 December 2011

Jenni Merritt's debut novel...PRISON NATION!


My blogger friend Jenni Merritt has just released her debut novel, PRISON NATION. You can read all about it here. I haven't bought my copy yet, 'cause I'm waiting for information on autographed copies. heh heh. I've been following Jenni's blog for a while now, and I'm so excited for her about this release! And just look at that cover...which is a DIY cover, by the way! Special, huh? Anyway, congratulations Jenni and I can't wait to get my hands on a print copy! Yes, I like my books physical, what can I say? ;)

I will finish this post by mentioning that I did actually do some...revision... gasp! Not last night, but the night before. And now we have all our prompts up to date for Chrysalis, so I have no excuse for further procrastination there! I better get a move on with December's goals!

10 comments:

  1. Whoa, just checked out your December goals. You go, girl! I'm not worthy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've got ideas for all the prompts I need to catch up on, so now I just need to write them. XD It can wait until after Glee right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to Jenni on her debut novel! Wishing her all the best, and wishing you all the best with your December goals ... Now back to work :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so driven. Do you really sleep or is that something you tell people to make them believe you are human! ;) I like my books in paper copy too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I read it Prison Nation (I got the Kindle version, but I'm going to have a paper version too) and it's really good!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow - that comment came out muddled - I'm tired! Sorry :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Julie - are you saying I look like Alice Cooper?? hehe

    @Brooke - I don't...haha. But I rarely have ideas until I sit down & start writing them.

    @Joanne - thank you! and yep...back to work. Story of my life! ;)

    @Danette - I really do sleep...sometimes. I'm not a vampire I swear!

    @LLLW - I found your blog via Jenni's post actually. I'm looking forward to seeing it in print & reading it myself.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous cover! And I'm loving the new-look blog!
    Lx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aw Trisha! Thanks for the post! You are too awesome :D

    Email me sometime and we can talk about how we would get a paperback to you. Yay!

    jennimerritt.writing (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Man, I absolutely love that cover! I wouldn't mind it in physical book form either. I'll have to add that to my letter for Santa. ;) Hooray for revision! As for Chrysalis, I need to explain myself don't I? Hehe. . . Good luck with your goals! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your words, me hearties! and don't forget to leave a link to your blog somewhere I can find it!