Wednesday 18 April 2012

A-Z ... PHANTOM WALTZ





For the A-Z challenge of 2012, I'm posting an A-Z list of books I haven't yet read but want to (titles taken from my TBR shelf at GoodReads). For my P book, I've chosen a book that a fellow blogger has mentioned numerous times on her blog (unfortunately I can't remember which blogger it was! I'm like that...). The book in question is...






P


Phantom Waltz - Catherine Anderson

With one glance, wealthy Crystal Falls, Oregon rancher, Ryan Kendrick falls hard - and fast - for lovely Bethany Coulter. A beguiling mix of sass and shyness, naivete and maturity, she shares his passion for horses, has a great sense of humor and can light up a room with her beautiful smile. She is absolutely perfect - in every way but one. A long ago barrel-racing accident has left Bethany confined to a wheelchair. In the years since, she has known both betrayal and heartbreak - and vowed never to open her heart to a man again. She has even accepted the possibility that she'll never be able to enjoy a healthy intimate relationship or have children of her own. But there's something about handsome Ryan Kendrick. Something that makes her believe she can overcome every obstacle. Something that makes her believe in lifelong, lasting love . . .


Why do I want to read it? Because it was (very) highly recommended, and I do love a good romance!

9 comments:

  1. Thanks for the writeup, I appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm, nice. Romance is always good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Romance is always good - although I tend to mix mine with werewolves :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. that sounds like a good read - I'm going to get it - thanks Trisha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gosh, sounds emotional. Hope you enjoy this one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your theme for A to Z. This one sounds like it has depth, and it reminds me a bit of the final scene from An Affair to Remember *starts wailing*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your theme for A-Z is awesome! I'm not sure if this is my type of novel, but who knows? I should try reading things I haven't before. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It does sound good. I wouldn't read it, though. It's not my kind of book. I prefer romantic suspenses if I'm going to read an adult romance. I love danger and action. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stopping by for the A-Z. What a great idea to showcase books you haven't read but are eager to!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your words, me hearties! and don't forget to leave a link to your blog somewhere I can find it!